We know of several DJs making free workout music mixes perfect for RecordBeater. Go for the fixed BPM mixes for beat utilization in RecordBeater.
- Steve Boyett,
- 130 - 180 BPM in 1 BPM resolution.
- Step to the Beat
- 122 - 165 BPM in 2-5 BPM resolution.
- Deekron "The Fitness DJ"
- 130 - 180 BPM in 5 BPM resolution.
|Your steps/min are shown here.|
1: Determine your running rhythm:
- Verify that the GPS is turned on. Press GO on the Stats tab. This will start the cadence detection. Run for some minutes with your phone in your hand. Your cadence (steps/min rhythm) is now displayed on the Music tab as shown in the screen-shot.
- Or: Run for some minutes, and then count your steps for exactly 60 seconds.
- On your computer:
- Go to the site of the fixed bpm podcast by Steve Boyett on a computer.
- Download some of the podcasts with a bpm around your workout rhythm. It is essential that you download the fixed bpm podcasts - not the interval podcasts. So if you are running 165 steps/min download some podcasts from say 155 to 175 bpm in steps of 2-3 bpm.
- Connect your phone to the computer with the USB cable.
- Specify that you want to copy files between your computer and your phone.
- Copy your music to a folder on the SD Card of your phone.
- Disconnect your phone from the computer.
- (Optional) Specify your music folder in Settings in RecordBeater: Settings > Music folder > Select your folder with running music.
Enjoy running with RecordBeater